When you're jumping out of a plane at 15,000-35,000 feet, nothing can be left to chance. You need all the tools available to you to ensure a safe and accurate landing to your desired impact point.
The HAHO Lite Nav Board adapts to the back of our PALS Armor or HAHO Sternum mounts (sold separately), and hinges out so you can access your compass and Garmin in conjunction with the Jumpmaster plug in running on your TAK enabled smartphone.
- Sizing options based on mount base (see specs)
- Includes red LED back lit oil-filled Oceanic compass
- Provides mounting tabs for Garmin GPS 401/601/701 (Garmin not included – optional add-on)
- Provides low-profile, stowable hinged platform for use under canopy
- Allows for situational awareness and visibility of landing zone
- Can be used as stand-alone device for land navigation when routed through a pack sternum strap
- Designed, engineered and packaged in the USA from global components
- **Magnets in select Apple devices may affect compass accuracy**
SIZED TO CASE
TUNED MOUNT FORCE
- 5.7 ounces (S/M) 6.1 ounces (L/XL)
- 5.5" x 4.3" x 2.05" (S/M), 5.5" x 4.72" x 2.05" (L/XL)
- Not applicable