When you're in an operational scenario that requires a rugged, sealed connection between your SLEEV or OPRTR case and an external peripheral, our QD (Quick Disconnect) cables come in a variety of configurations to meet your mission requirements.
The Source Mode cable allows your phone to act as the data host and power source. The device does NOT receive a charge in this configuration.
- EUD is power source and data host
- Terminates to sealed 807 series connector
- Dual captive thumbscrews for secure attachment to any SLEEV or OPRTR case model (replaces QD Door)
- Sealed gasket for IP-67 rated connection to case
- Secondary IP-67 deal to USB-C port on smartphone or tablet
- Shielded against EMI/RFI
- Overmolded strain relief
- Polyurethane jacket
- Designed, engineered and packaged in the USA from global components
Cables with 807 series Glenair 6 pin Mighty Mouse connector are Nett Warrior compatible
STRAIN RELIEF DESIGN
- 1.7 ounces
- Not applicable