As a last resort option, ejection from an aircraft is one of the most dangerous actions a fighter pilot can take. It's no surprise then that any piece of equipment within an ejection seat cockpit must be stringently tested for safety.
The Ejection Seat Electronic Kneeboard kit was qualified and approved by NAVAIR in 2018, and continues to be the preferred choice for fighter pilots worldwide.
- Kit includes tablet SLEEV
- Robust, ergonomic two-strap kneeboard mount
- Withstands the 650kt blast during ejection from a fixed wing aircraft (Ejection Seat Windblast Tested/Approved)
- Tablet case is bolted into the mount platform
- Secondary 1" strap to keep the EKB from sliding down the pilot's leg during normal egress from the cockpit
- Underside of mount is padded with ToughTek Non-Slip material
- Features ITW-Cobra Buckles on leg straps
- Designed, engineered and packaged in the USA from global components
SIZED TO CASE
TUNED MOUNT FORCE
- 22 oz (TA2), 21.8 oz (TA3), 23.6 oz (iPad)
- Straps = 30", Tab Active = 9.96" x 5.89" x 0.91", iPad = 9.6" x 6.2" x 1.5"